Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Utah, As Promised

Now, if you followed my 'Mommy' blog, then you've probably already heard this, but for any new-comers, this is for you.
Back in August (August, really?? I'm that far behind?!) we went to Utah for my cousin, Collin's wedding.
Friday night was their rehearsal dinner in Salt Lake.
We had fun taking pictures around temple square.





Since the wedding wasn't until Saturday afternoon, we drove up to Park City with my parents and shopped at the outlet mall and did some fun things at the Olympic Park.
You know Jason, the ride hasn't started yet. You don't need to make the face.

It was a fun weekend with my family and fun to get away for a few days.
Plus, I got to do my cousin's wedding video which was a bonus!
You can see it here.
We stopped in Vegas on the way home and hung out with Jason's brother Brian and his cute family for a few hours. They have a new baby. I of course, smelled her neck. Brian thought it was weird. What can I say? It's my thing.

Utah: check
Still to go: Honeymoon and Reception

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: