Monday, April 8, 2013

Never Let Go

I love General Conference. I think my heart grew 3 sizes.

It was so refreshing and exactly what I needed. It was what I needed, but didn't know I needed. I didn't feel like I was in a bad place or anything, there wasn't anything specific I was especially struggling with. It was just a boost to my soul and to my spirit. After conference was over, my heart felt like it was going to burst. I was so full of love and gratitude. I loved Jason more, I loved Camden more and I loved Navy more. I just wanted to be near them. I wanted to hug them and never let go. I could not get close enough. In my heart, I kept saying to Heavenly Father how grateful I was for my life, for the husband and the children He has given me. I felt so blessed, so lucky. I woke up this morning, and I was happy. I was happy to be mother and a wife. Happy to fulfill the responsibilities that go along with that. And then I made it a goal to do what I needed to do to keep this happiness, this heart full of gratitude. I want to always feel this way. 

Since I haven't posted in a while, I thought I'd share some pictures from the last couple months. 


February:
Navy 2 months {Feb 7}



We are putting grass in our front yard to get it ready to sell. We all helped shovel rock and dig up old tree stumps. It's still a work in progress.


March:
Navy 3 months {March 7}

Camden finally got a REAL bike. I had been feeling guilty because he was 4 and still riding a tricycle. We went to the store and had a really hard time getting him to pick one. He got on a few and rode them around the aisles. Of course, they put the bikes near the toys, so he was quite distracted by items on the shelves and crashed into the big $5 movie bins, into the other bikes, and even into some people. He finally chose this one, along with a Transformers helmet.



Easter



Happy Monday! Hope your week is totes awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment