Wednesday, August 12, 2015

CT

My mom had her CT today.
The images were accessible to her doctor one hour after her appointment, but an oncology radiologist has to make his report as well.
We hope this will happen at some point tomorrow and we will hear back from my mom's gyn/onc. She will give us the results and a better understanding of what's going on, and if the surgery is still on for Tuesday, which is what we are hoping for.
Surgery Tuesday means the cancer, even if it has spread to other tissues, is still in small amounts.
If we don't hear from her doctor tomorrow, we should hear from her Friday. 
Tomorrow she has her pre-op appointment with an internal medicine doc.
I will keep everyone as updated as I can! 
If you have any questions or want updates sooner, feel free to call me or my sister.
My mom is feeling fatigued and doesn't always have the energy to relay the day's news repeatedly.
She is emotionally and physically drained as you can imagine.
We are all trying to just keep our heads above water at this point and none of us really know what to do with ourselves since we feel so helpless. 
We so appreciate your prayers and fasts on my mom's behalf. 
Keep em' comin.
Love you all.
-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment